Thursday, August 23, 2012

Normandy on a sunny day

Being yelled at to wake up to go on 
a spontaneous road trip, 
that's what friends are for!  

These are photos from that day in May I visited Normandy 
with Johno and Max.


DSCN3306DSCN3307nice place to watch the beachDSCN3310DSCN3311Good friends, good food, good times
making some shell artDSCN3326DSCN3327DSCN3330DSCN3334
DSCN3338someone painted the sceneJohnoJohno & Max

Normandy on a sunny day, a set on Flickr.
I had just gotten home from a long shift at the bar that ended at 6am and a late night out that brought me home with the sun a bit too bright. I had just gotten an hour of sleep when my phone woke me up and Johno was yelling that I needed to get out of bed and downstairs in 15 minutes. Max had his car and it was time to get the hell out of Paris, at least for a day. I slept in the car until it was time to take in the ocean view and famous hedges of Normandy. We didn't make it to all the places we wanted but we did get to spend a lot of time on the beach. We stopped and had delicious crapes and coffee at  Crêperie du Coin, villerville. If you're in Normandy, it's the place to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment